Monday, July 15, 2013

#ActOnClimate bus tour to stop in Tallahassee on Wednesday July 17!

This Wednesday the #ActOnClimate bus tour will be making a stop in Tallahassee:

What:      I Will #ActOnClimate Bus Tour
    
Where:      Railroad Square Art Park (next to The Other Side Vintage)
     567 Industrial Drive
    
When: Wednesday, July 17th
     3:00 pm - 4:00 pm


The President announced his plan to combat climate change, and it's critical we show the country that he has our support.

Speakers:

Representative Alan Williams
The League of Women Voters
Ursula Ible 

This event is to express our support for the executive actions the President's taken on climate change in recent weeks.

Please spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    attraction

    ReplyDelete